Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
strayone strayone is offline

Default custom 3 ring binders pages + printing them.

How do I set pages for a small size 3 ring binders? The sheets are standard
6" X 9 3/8". As well, how does Word know to change the gutter margin for
every second page since they would have to be printed on the "other" side of
the sheet? I looked for a template but didn't find one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

To answer your second question first, if you select "Mirror margins," you
can set Inside and Outside margins or use a gutter, which Word will place on
alternate sides.

Whether you can print the pages successfully will depend on how well your
printer handles custom sizes. You can set up this paper size on the Paper
tab of Page Setup, but your printer may well not print it as expected. If
that's the case, try printing the page on a standard size (such as US
Letter) to see where the print falls, then use that paper size, adjusting
the margins to place the print area where your custom-size paper will be
fed. Duplexing (manual or automatic) will almost certainly add complexity to
the situation.