Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
nana nana is offline

Default letter giving guardian of one child to another

I work out of town and I have a 28year old daughter and a 15 year old
daughter, the area that I live has re-zone placing my 15 year old in a
different district. My oldest daughter lives in the district she attended
last year and is able to pick her up from basketball or be there in within
10min if something should go wrong. In order for me to keep her in this
district I need to write a letter giving guardianship to my oldest. I just
want to use the correct words to write to the school board
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Might do a search.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...rdianship+form