Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cytorak Cytorak is offline

Default No Blue Squiggles

I've tried using the contextual spellcheck, but it only shows red and
green squiggles, no blue ones.

Under "Set Language", I have both checkboxes unchecked and English: US
as my default language.

Any advice?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT][_2_] is offline

Hello,

Thanks for your question. Is the contextual speller turned on? See
http://blogs.msdn.com/naturallanguag...fice-word.aspx
for more details about how to turn it on. It's off by default if your machine
has less than 1 GB of RAM, but you can turn it on in the Proofing options
("contextual spelling" should be checked).
You can then try with sentences like:

I am loosing my time here. (- losing)
Where can I fine a bakery? (- find)

I hope it helps,

Thierry

Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]

"Cytorak" wrote:

I've tried using the contextual spellcheck, but it only shows red and
green squiggles, no blue ones.

Under "Set Language", I have both checkboxes unchecked and English: US
as my default language.

Any advice?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cytorak Cytorak is offline

It is turned on. Still no blue squiggles.

On Jun 11, 9:27 am, Thierry Fontenelle [MSFT]
wrote:
Hello,

Thanks for your question. Is the contextual speller turned on? Seehttp://blogs.msdn.com/naturallanguage/archive/2006/06/30/how-to-turn-...

blue border esally New Users 2 July 3rd 08 04:24 PM
Red Squiggles have disappeared! [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 5 January 22nd 08 11:27 PM
PDF comes out in blue Jerrell Microsoft Word Help 1 November 11th 07 07:37 PM
blue brackets krisk Microsoft Word Help 2 April 12th 07 02:42 PM
how do I prevent others from seeing squiggles indicating mispell. Herb Wexler Microsoft Word Help 2 January 21st 05 12:43 AM