Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
maggie

Default getting message says out of memory-how to fix

I am trying to print an envelope, it comes up with a small box that says out
of memory, when I clse box it just keeps coming back up, I cannot get to
tools or format or anything, I can only close group. How do I either get more
memory, or what do I need to delete to get more memory? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

What are you running in the background? Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and see what
running processes are hogging memory use.
Does it still do this if you start Word in safe mode ie Press CTRL while
starting Word?
If it doesn't, then see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm then
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm
If it does, try reinstalling your printer driver.