Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
devzin98

Default How to divide a page into 4 equal sections?

Hi. Can someone please help me? I'm trying to divide the default 8 1/2" x
11" Word sheet into 4 equal sections. I have successfully made a column down
the middle of the page, but can't seem to figure out how to get the
horizontal divider in there. I just want there to be four sections of equal
size.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Page numbers at the same place with portrait/landscape sections? Pistaccio Microsoft Word Help 7 November 16th 09 04:18 PM
Restart Page No Deletes Even Page Footer chris Formatting Long Documents 6 April 24th 06 04:17 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
section breaks change each time opening document Dave Microsoft Word Help 6 March 21st 05 12:01 PM