Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Mark T.

Default Can't Get Rid of a Blank Page at End of Document

I've created a two page document that contains a simpl two column table and a
header. The header shows on a third page that contains no text, spaces or
other content and I can't seem to delete this page. I did "Show/Hide" to see
if I had any inadvertant page breaks or other hidden marks that would cause
this but I do not see anything. Can someone suggest what I should try to
delete this unwanted third page.

Thanks,
-Mark