Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
capricorn1223 capricorn1223 is offline

Default my graphics are printing on the wrong page

I am printing a program in landscape, my graphics on the left side on out fine
but when I print 1,2 my 2 page graphics print on page 1, but the typed part
prints fine.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If this is a Word 2007 docx, try saving the document in Word 97-2003 format
and then print it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.