Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
hhmommy

Default How do I get more than one page of mailing labels per document?

I have a document of mailing labels (Avery 8660) that I use for Christmas
card addresses. Currently, it is two full pages of labels, plus a third page
with three rows and three columns. I thought in the past that when I got to
the end of a row of labels, that I just hit enter and got a new row of blank
labels. That does not seem to be working now. All it does is add blank
lines to the last label. Do I have a glitch in my software, or am I just not
remembering the correct way to do this? Can anyone help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use the Tab key.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"hhmommy" wrote in message
I have a document of mailing labels (Avery 8660) that I use for Christmas
card addresses. Currently, it is two full pages of labels, plus a third
page
with three rows and three columns. I thought in the past that when I got
the end of a row of labels, that I just hit enter and got a new row of
blank
labels. That does not seem to be working now. All it does is add blank
lines to the last label. Do I have a glitch in my software, or am I just
not
remembering the correct way to do this? Can anyone help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Surely it is time to convert this mess to mail merge? See
http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm followed by

If your addresses are in Outlook, add an 'XMAS' category to each address -
then see http://www.gmayor.com/mailmerge_from_outlook.htm . Then you only
have to maintain one set of addresses.