Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
drhs

Default If I type capital n there is auto return. How do I switch it off

In Word, if I start a sentence with capital letter
it jumps a line, just like that. Drives me mad - how do I make it stop
doing it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Check for an autocorrect entry for N.

drhs wrote:
In Word, if I start a sentence with capital letter
it jumps a line, just like that. Drives me mad - how do I make it
stop doing it?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Penwen

Check under the tools section and then under macro and see if there was a
previous macro created on that document, delete it.

Maybe someone has set up an auto text or auto text thingi? Check under the
insert auto text section.

Hope this helps, if not, paste the contents into another word document.

good luck
Penny