Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lisa Lisa is offline

Default How do I print out a book fold. I did what your intsrucions said

I followed your instructions on the program to print a book fold document and
it is not printing right. The pages are not in order.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is the total number of pages in your document a multiple of four?

Lisa wrote:

I followed your instructions on the program to print a book fold document and
it is not printing right. The pages are not in order.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not sure what instructions you're talking about, but see
and http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...etPrinting.htm .