Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Veronica Veronica is offline

Default how do I get word to stop printing an automatic print summary

Every single time I print in word, it spits out an automatic print summary
listing filename, directory, template, title...etc.etc. this is a one page
summary

I can't figure out how to make it stop
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In Tools Options Print, uncheck the box for "Document properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman