Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dee Dee is offline

Default Merging TAbles

Hello,

I have a document that includes more than one table and I need to merge them
into one so that I can have the first two rows of the table repeat on each
page. For most of them I can just highlight the paragraph mark and hit
backspace and it works. However, I have one table that won't merge. Is there
anything I can do to make this table merge with the second table?

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod macropod is offline

Hi Dee,

Make sure both tables have the same width and horizontal positioning, via the Table menu.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

"Dee" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I have a document that includes more than one table and I need to merge them
into one so that I can have the first two rows of the table repeat on each
page. For most of them I can just highlight the paragraph mark and hit
backspace and it works. However, I have one table that won't merge. Is there
anything I can do to make this table merge with the second table?

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Dee

Deleting a paragraph between tables/merging two tables i*sam Tables 12 October 31st 07 10:45 PM
merging tables Cindy Tables 3 February 1st 07 06:12 AM
Merging tables Jen Tables 1 October 12th 06 10:00 AM
Merging two tables together Grd Tables 1 January 18th 06 05:25 PM
Merging Tables jeromek Tables 1 June 12th 05 10:58 AM