Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kwanzabr1 kwanzabr1 is offline

Default I would like to fax using window, can any one help?

I was informed that I can fax using word, or MS outlook. Can any one help me
with the proper way to do that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Ridgeway Bill Ridgeway is offline

You need two things.

Fax modem. Much like an ordinary modem but can also handle faxing and
should be easy to install.

Fax software. This is available in Windows XP. I can't comment on how good
it is. There are many more from which to choose.

They work, in effect, by sending output to a fax modem instead of a printer.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions