Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
infohwy2 infohwy2 is offline

Default Microsoft Calendar from Microsoft Works Suite 2005

All of a sudden I cannot access my Calendar. This happened abruptly from one
successful log-in to the next being unsuccessful. I have tried at least
twice to uninstall and reinstal the entire Microsoft Works Suite 2005 with no
success in repairing the problem. There is no repair option of any kind
given to me. Please, help ASAP. I really need to get into the calendar.
This is where all my birthdays and anniversaries that I need to acknowledge
every year are stored. Thanks in advance for your help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I would suggest posting your question in a Works newsgroup.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~