The American Bear

Default Form Fields in a Protected Document

Hi, I have a form that is protected. The users are to just enter information
into the selected fields. The only problem is the users can't seem to
remember to hit the tab key instead of the enter key. Is there any way that
I can have the form field automatically move to the next field when they hit
the enter key instead of making unneccessary blank lines. I would like the
form field to move to the next field on the tab or enter key, is it possible?
Jay Freedman

The American Bear wrote:
Hi, I have a form that is protected. The users are to just enter
information into the selected fields. The only problem is the users
can't seem to remember to hit the tab key instead of the enter key.
Is there any way that I can have the form field automatically move to
the next field when they hit the enter key instead of making
unneccessary blank lines. I would like the form field to move to the
next field on the tab or enter key, is it possible?

Hi Bear,

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=187985.

--
Regards,