Shari

Default Can I transfer my AutoCorrect options to another computer?

I have an extensive dictionary of all my misspellings and little shortcuts
saved in Word. My computer is acting up and I'm going to have to reload
Windows and maybe just dump the computer. My files I can save and transfer,
but what about my precious catalog of autocorrect options?

Help!
Greg Maxey

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

--