Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
ChrisK

Default Repeat Logo in Footer

Hey All

I'm working on a series of long docs and one of my desires is to have a
logo in place on the title page of each document, with links throughout
to something like 30 footer sections (guessing I can have this many at
this stage!)

I am currently bookmarking my image, inserting a reference,
cross-reference field in footer and reducing the image size to 30% once
it's in there. While I seem to be able to do this ok with text based on
Styles from the title page, I appear to lose my resized image once I'm
done.

Any ideas? I'll be owing someone a beer!

C.

--
ChrisK