Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Metallo Metallo is offline

Default Table Gridlines

Hi,

I have filled in a CV form, which is the EU official one, the problem is
that although I keep on hiding the gridlines, next time I open the CV they
show up again, even if I saved the file with hidden gridlines.
My fear is that people receiving the CV get the gridlines when they open the
file, which is not very nice.

Can you suggest me how to solve this?

Thank you

--
Alex

error messages when using table formula after moving column tot's hunguponword Tables 3 November 26th 06 03:27 AM
Losing textbox on table Jack Tables 13 November 21st 06 03:09 AM
Printing table gridlines billybob New Users 3 September 9th 06 04:18 PM
Populate Table from Access MTechG Mailmerge 8 December 16th 05 07:08 PM