L. Peter Stacey

Default How to copy a Table with all the text in it.

How do I to copy a Table with all the text in it?

--
,-._|\ Peter Stacey

CyberTaz

Hi Peter-

You should be able to just click in the Table & go to TableSelectTable,
then copy as usual. A little trickier, but you can also select the table by
clicking the little square with the 4-way cross in it that appears outside
the upper left corner of the table when you click in the table. It can be a
bit elusive, though.

HTH |:)