Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
John Sandu John Sandu is offline

Default Displaying the current paragraph style

It seems normal to me to see displayed the paragraph style of the active
(current) paragraph. If there is one of my particular styles, maybe I am able
to detect which of the styles is applied, but when there is a built-in style,
mostly I cannot detect it based on the information displayed on the ribbon.

John Sandu

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the post by Patrick Schmid - "Word 2007 - styles combo-box add-in
(Office 2007)" of 6/14/2006 in the microsoft.public.word.programming
newsgroup

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"John Sandu" wrote in message
It seems normal to me to see displayed the paragraph style of the active
(current) paragraph. If there is one of my particular styles, maybe I am
able
to detect which of the styles is applied, but when there is a built-in
style,
mostly I cannot detect it based on the information displayed on the
ribbon.

John Sandu

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid Patrick Schmid is offline

Or go directly to my website. The latest blog post on the issue has the
latest version of the add-in.

Patrick Schmid
http://pschmid.net

: