Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
edg

Default Dymo Labels & Labelwriter

I am using Word 2000. I recently purchased a Dymo LabelWriter 400 Turbo and
am having a great deal of difficulty getting labels to print using mail merge
and excel. I have been able to merge a label, but I can't get it to merge
more than one label. I have tried creating a second label with "next record"
but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Can anyone help me?
--
edg