Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kaz Kaz is offline

Default document printing too far over to the left of page

Can anyone explain to me why my word document is printing out too far over to
the left with a huge right hand margin? Ive got it set as centred and the
margins in page set-up look ok.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Are there any comments or tracked changes in the document? Word could be
reserving space for the so-called balloons to display on the right.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kaz" wrote:

Can anyone explain to me why my word document is printing out too far over to
the left with a huge right hand margin? Ive got it set as centred and the
margins in page set-up look ok.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kaz Kaz is offline

Hi Stefan
Thanks but there doesn't appear to be any tracked changes and the comments
show up at the bottom of the screen if I click on them in the Insert menu.
Any other suggestions?
Kaz

"Kaz" wrote:

Can anyone explain to me why my word document is printing out too far over to
the left with a huge right hand margin? Ive got it set as centred and the
margins in page set-up look ok.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kaz Kaz is offline

Thanks Guys

Turns out that track changes was enabled and this must have been what was
reserving the space on the right hand side. As soon as I accepted the
changes, the text centralized itself. You live and learn. Thanks for your
help.