Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stacy's Questions Stacy's Questions is offline

Default Printing from Word 2007 to Adobe 7.0

When I try to print a file from Word 2007 to Adobe PDF 7.0 more pages are
printing than selected. Ex. I have a 26-page Word document with blank pages
in the file. When I print to Adobe PDF 7.0 pages 1-16, my PDF file comes up
with 18 pages. Does any one know why? I have page numbers on all the pages
except the blank pages. Could the page numbers have anything to do with it
or does the blank pages throw everything off??

Old word and adobe reader unable to open in 2007 Jan Microsoft Word Help 1 October 14th 07 11:03 AM
Word 2007 documents saving as Adobe Casey Microsoft Word Help 1 September 22nd 07 03:59 PM
Word 2007 and Adobe Acrobat 6 connection Jan Kratochvil Microsoft Word Help 2 July 30th 07 09:58 AM
Is there a way to utilize the adobe acrobat macros for printing t. Daviddsg Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 05:39 AM
Printing to Adobe PDF from Microsoft Word 2003 on XP System Rolls Microsoft Word Help 4 January 5th 05 07:38 PM