Rounded Corners on Borders

Default How do I get rounded corners on my whole document border?

I need to round the corners of the Page Border on my document. How do I do
that?

You don't. The only way I know of to achieve this in Word is to anchor a
rounded rectangle AutoShape to the document header (Behind Text).

"Rounded Corners on Borders" Rounded Corners on
wrote in message
I need to round the corners of the Page Border on my document. How do I

do
that?

Greg Maxey

Round Corners.

About the best you can do is use the Drawing tool bar. Use the
AutoShapeBasic ShapeRounded Rectangle. Draw it, right click, set fill to
"no fill" set layout "behind text"

Publisher is probably better suited for you purposes

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See: