Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarunas

Default Changing the Default TAB stop

Hello,

Where in a word 2003 I could change (for all times and for default)
Default Tab stop which is now is 2,29 centimetres.
I'm opening new document, pressing TAB and the result is 2,29
centimetres. And i need to it to be 1,27 centimetres. I couldn't find
this number (2,29 cm) fixed somewhere in a Normal template. Where else
it could be.
P.S. Format\Tabs...\Default Tabs stop works only in an open document
not for all documents and i have to do this every time.

Thank's )

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On 3 Mar 2006 03:25:43 -0800, "Sarunas"
wrote:

Hello,

Where in a word 2003 I could change (for all times and for default)
I'm opening new document, pressing TAB and the result is 2,29
centimetres. And i need to it to be 1,27 centimetres. I couldn't find
this number (2,29 cm) fixed somewhere in a Normal template. Where else
it could be.
P.S. Format\Tabs...\Default Tabs stop works only in an open document
not for all documents and i have to do this every time.

Thank's )

See
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...alTemplate.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sarunas

Thank's a lot! That helped a lot. Now I have what i Need.

Have a great weekend )