Default Inserting Text

If the form is not protected (doesn't contain form fields), then you'll have
to do the best you can. If it does contain form fields, and they move
around, then you'll have to do the best you can. In either case, this is
*not your problem*! This is merely an indication that the person who created
the form didn't know what he/she was doing. If you know enough about forms
to correct the problem, you can, if you like, do so. I have (on my own time)
done this for countless inept forms I've received (including one that was
not protected and contained explicit instructions, on the form, for checking
the check boxes by going through the Form Field Options dialog!). But I
reiterate that it is not your responsibility to make a badly designed form
work properly.

"Ju-Ju" wrote in message
I am wanting to answer questions to a form created in Word that was

e-mailed
to me. I was thinking that I needed to make it a template so that I can

type
in it without moving the text but I can't seem to make it work. Can

someone
help me or tell me what I need to do to accomplish this. Thank you.