Robin K

Default Where are the "show white space" and "hide white space" buttons?

In Page Layout view, I want to show the white space rather than hiding it. I
understand I can do this with the "Show white space" button, but I can't find
the button. Thanks.
Doug Robbins

Under ToolsOptionsView, or move the mouse to the junction between two
pages until the cursor turns into opposed vertical arrows and a tip saying
"Show white space" appears, then left click.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP