RBO

Default Form Drop Down Field problem

I am working to edit an existing form. When I try to update the items
available in a drop down list, it appears to work until the form is being
used. When the new drop down item is selected, I get an error message
saying something akin to the following: Warn - Type of service not selected
in row #. I have tried both adding to existing drop down lists and deleting
the lists and then creating entirely new lists....but keep getting this
message. Any ideas?