Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Word User

Default How can I bring to the from any drawing once that is sent ot back

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Click the white arrow button near the left end of the Drawing toolbar. That
will let you click the drawing to select it, even if it's completely covered
with text. Once it's selected, you can use the Picture toolbar or the
right-click context menu to bring it to the front.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman