Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Kevin is offline

Default Printing Issues with Word 2007 Beta 2

When I print a document (has smart art included) to my HP PSC 1200 set in
fastdraft mode the print size is that found on the screen, though the quality
is not so good, but that is a function of the fastdraft. When I change the
quality to Normal or Best, the quality is good, however the document prints
very small. That is - the font size and images in the document print at
half the size the fastdraft printed. How do I fix this? There are no
settings on the HP printer that control this, seems to be a Word problem.
Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Did you already upgrade to B2TR?

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Kevin" wrote in message
:

When I print a document (has smart art included) to my HP PSC 1200 set in
fastdraft mode the print size is that found on the screen, though the quality
is not so good, but that is a function of the fastdraft. When I change the
quality to Normal or Best, the quality is good, however the document prints
very small. That is - the font size and images in the document print at
half the size the fastdraft printed. How do I fix this? There are no
settings on the HP printer that control this, seems to be a Word problem.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin Kevin is offline

Not sure - the about lists the following: Word 2007 (Beta) (12.0.4017.1006)
MSO (12.0.4017.1003).

"Kevin" wrote in message
:

When I print a document (has smart art included) to my HP PSC 1200 set in
fastdraft mode the print size is that found on the screen, though the quality
is not so good, but that is a function of the fastdraft. When I change the
quality to Normal or Best, the quality is good, however the document prints
very small. That is - the font size and images in the document print at
half the size the fastdraft printed. How do I fix this? There are no
settings on the HP printer that control this, seems to be a Word problem.
Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

That's Beta 2. You should download B2TR (see my B2TR link below) and try
again.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
http://pschmid.net
***