Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abc[_2_] abc[_2_] is offline

Default Microsoft Word Image graphic part disappears (Word 2007)

Hi all

I am modifying a Word document that I did not create.

There are MS Word Image tyoe images embedded in the document text.

The images are made of text and drawings.

I double-click on the image to edit the image text then save it.

When I save the image the drawing parts pf the image disappear and only
the text in the image is visible.

How can I fix that? What's going on?

Thanks!