Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Sainthood63 Sainthood63 is offline

Default how to put document in magazine format

I am creating a sales magazine for a class project. I am getting info from
different websites. How do I put this info into a magazine format?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"magazine format" could mean just about anything, but quite often, the pages
are laid out with two or three columns of text. That can be achieved in
Word by setting up the document with Columns via the Format menu in Word
97-2003 or via the Page Setup section of the Page Layout tab of the Ribbon
in Word 2007/2010.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

magazine design Precious Page Layout 1 January 26th 09 10:28 PM
MAgazine Cover Adrian_keyon_robinson New Users 2 October 9th 07 05:42 PM
I'd like to know the proper layout for a magazine article. niecyburg Page Layout 1 July 11th 06 04:53 PM
Print format like a magazine Harry Page Layout 1 October 9th 05 07:23 PM
need columns for a "magazine" for my writing class Diane Page Layout 1 December 10th 04 03:47 PM