Lawrence

Default Is itcedscr.ttf font available for Word 2000?

I have Word 2000 and would like to install Edwardian Script ITC. Is this
font available for Word 2000 and where would I find it to download?

Thanks.
Chuck Davis

"Lawrence" wrote in message
I have Word 2000 and would like to install Edwardian Script ITC. Is this
font available for Word 2000 and where would I find it to download?

Thanks.

It would have taken less time Google it than post to this newsgroup. It is
available on many sites. Google.