Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Khyber Khyber is offline

Default Word Fill

The fill colour palette does not have nay colors at all. I have searched
everwhere but unable to get it to work. I have done a rest of the toolbars.
Re loaded word and reset all toolbars but still unable to get the fill colors
to work. How does one do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have an AutoShape or Text Box selected when you attempt to use the
Fill Color button? Note that although the Fill Color and the Shading Color
button (on the Tables and Borders toolbar) have the same paint-bucket icon,
they are different. Shading Color is used for text and table cells, Fill
Color for drawing objects.