Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
apoch apoch is offline

Default How can I keep a picture from moving as I add text?

I am writing a document of 30 or so pages and have about that many pictures.
Is their a way to fix the pictures (and a text box) in position as I add or
edit text?Essentially I have the pictures and want to add descriptive
material as I go.

Picture disappears after moving it and then saving the document. Bob Arnett Microsoft Word Help 0 November 13th 07 06:01 PM
Moving picture between sections Stacey Microsoft Word Help 3 February 4th 07 08:05 AM
Moving picture from word lovecats778 Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 05 01:25 AM
moving picture ED New Users 6 April 26th 05 09:35 PM
How do I insert text over a picture without losing the picture? PMD Microsoft Word Help 1 February 4th 05 05:06 AM