Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Bradley

Default User Interface

I have been running Office 2007 for a few weeks now. I was very happy with
it, the user interface and menus were a nice blue colour. However since
installing vista the colours have changed to a black colour, is there any way
to change it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David Bradley

Actually I figured it out, click the office button in word, then there is a
option for word themes, the black/grey theme is vista, the blue one is
windows xp theme...