Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ailemap123 ailemap123 is offline

Default How do I adjust the page border, bottom of border won't print

I cannot get my page border adjusted - all prints except the very bottom line
of the border. I have tried everything I know to do. I do not use borders
often but need to learn to do them well now.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...sDontPrint.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

You will find a button labelled Options at the bottom right of the page
border dialog box. Change the setting from edge of paper to text. Experiment
with margins until you get a bottom margin that big enough for the printer to
print the bottom line. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale