Chrissy

Default corporate style sheet

can you help please, I am on this course, and need to format my work to
Corporate style,(eg.) font size 18, centre aligned, I need to know
margin setting's .
Charles Kenyon

See http://addbalance.com/usersguide/basic_formatting.htm
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/styles.htm

I've never heard of the kind of style you are describing and certainly
haven't seen it in actual documents. Sounds awful!

If the corporation wants a certain look, it should set up templates for
people that have that look. For more on the different kinds of templates,
tabs on the file new dialog, and locations of templates folders see
http://addbalance.com/usersguide/templates.htm.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.