Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JandB JandB is offline

Default Include images in Word file when insert html file

The images included in the word file display fine on my own computer but not
on other pcs.

I have a word template in which I would like to include a html file which
contains images.
The solution might have been to first convert the html file into a single
mht file and insert that mht into word. This does not solve the problem.
Cut and paste the image as picture after inserting works fine, but that
would be too cumbersome for a process which needs to be done a few times a
week for several files with many images.

Any suggestions?