Frustrated paralegal

Default Converting Word to WordPerfect document

Because of the Federal court system in our jurisdiction, we have to submit
certain documents in WordPerfect format. We have WP 9.0 and Word 2003. Does
anyone know how to do this? Simply copying and pasting into a WP doc does
not work. The only way we have found is to paste as unformatted text, and
that's exactly what we get. Help anyone?
garfield-n-odie

WordPerfect documents converted to Word are ugly things to work
with (don't look like the original, and difficult to edit). I
imagine the reverse is probably true too. If WP is a required by
the court, you should probably start learning how to use WP. The
WP converter in Word 2003 is an import-only converter, which
means you that you can open a WP file in Word, but you can't save
as a WP file from Word. Have you tried starting WP9, opening the
Word file from WP, and then saving as a WP file from within WP?