Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hammer[_2_] Hammer[_2_] is offline

Default How to create math graphs and geometric figures?

I'm trying to write a math workbook for students, SAT type questions.
Unfortunately, I've run into some trouble drawing graphs and creating
triangles with angle measures. I know the MSW has a draw feature, but
I was hoping for a program such as MathType, an easy to use plugin.
Drawing the shapes and using text boxes seems extremely time
consuming.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd enjoy getting your feedback. I've tried
about 40 different searches on Google, and I haven't found anything
suitable.