Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ConfusedMark ConfusedMark is offline

Default Font problems in a template

Hello, I have read all the previous posts on the topic (Adobe 7.0 &
auto-format) but am stuck.

I have created a template in Word 2003. The first page is a form, there are
8 field inputs, which transfer the correct information ot the relevant place
in the template below. The font in the template, which I have set is is in
Arial 14 bold. i.e. Project Name:

However, the text that is displayed next to it after entering the
information in the form comes in as Times New Roman 12pt. The font in the
form is Tahroma 9pt.

No matter what I do I cant seem to get the text typed into the form come out
at the other end as the same text in the rest of the sentence/section.

Please help if you have the knowledge.

Thank you so much
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Mon, 3 Mar 2008 16:08:01 -0800, ConfusedMark
wrote:

Hello, I have read all the previous posts on the topic (Adobe 7.0 &
auto-format) but am stuck.

I have created a template in Word 2003. The first page is a form, there are
8 field inputs, which transfer the correct information ot the relevant place
in the template below. The font in the template, which I have set is is in
Arial 14 bold. i.e. Project Name:

However, the text that is displayed next to it after entering the
information in the form comes in as Times New Roman 12pt. The font in the
form is Tahroma 9pt.

No matter what I do I cant seem to get the text typed into the form come out
at the other end as the same text in the rest of the sentence/section.

Please help if you have the knowledge.

Thank you so much

Use Alt+F9 to display all the field codes. For the text form fields, you'll see
something like

{FORMTEXT}

Put the cursor between FORMTEXT and the closing brace, and type a space and then
\*CHARFORMAT so it looks like this:

{FORMTEXT \*CHARFORMAT}

Then select FORMTEXT (or at least its first character) and apply Tahoma 9pt or
whatever font formatting you want.

Repeat this for each form field. Then press Alt+F9 again and lock the form.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Font Problems Heather Microsoft Word Help 3 December 12th 07 04:01 AM
Font problems Kevin Tables 5 January 26th 06 03:27 PM
Still having Font Problems Sonya Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 09:40 PM
Font Problems Sonya Microsoft Word Help 1 January 13th 05 08:06 PM
Font problems in TOC thelisha Page Layout 4 December 22nd 04 09:19 PM