Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marion

Default How to show only reviewer name + change date in revision popup?

When I hover over a revision, a popup appears that shows the reviewer name,
change date, and the changed text. If I hover over a new paragraph, the popup
is huge because it contains the entire new paragraph, so it hides a good
portion of the text I'm trying to work on.

Does anyone know of a way to get MSWord 2003 to show only the reviewer name
and change date in this popup? (like it used to in Word 2000). I don't want
to turn off the pop-up altogether.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWFyaW9u?=,

As far as I know, there's no way to get the previous behavior back.

When I hover over a revision, a popup appears that shows the reviewer name,
change date, and the changed text. If I hover over a new paragraph, the popup
is huge because it contains the entire new paragraph, so it hides a good
portion of the text I'm trying to work on.

Does anyone know of a way to get MSWord 2003 to show only the reviewer name
and change date in this popup? (like it used to in Word 2000). I don't want
to turn off the pop-up altogether.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org