Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
upsman

Default how to make a time line for one day

I need to make a time line for my work plan at a customer's site several of
the tasks will overlap
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?dXBzbWFu?=,

I need to make a time line for my work plan at a customer's site several of
the tasks will overlap

The best tool would be MS Project. There's absolutely nothing in Word to
support what you need. Even Excel would be better for this than Word...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org