Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pia Roberto Pia Roberto is offline

Default Word 2007 Printing Problem

I just started using Word 2007 and I really like it but the printing is
weird. Even if I choose my desired page size and margins, the preview is
still wrong, instead of showing the whole document, it only shows 1/4 of it
and when it prints, it prints that 1/4 part zoomed to a whole letter page.
How can I solve this problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

I believe this has been reported before and is a problem with printer driver
compatibility. Check with the printer manufacturer's web site to see if they
have a newer driver and then delete and reinstall the printer.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Pia Roberto" Pia wrote in message
I just started using Word 2007 and I really like it but the printing is
weird. Even if I choose my desired page size and margins, the preview is
still wrong, instead of showing the whole document, it only shows 1/4 of
it
and when it prints, it prints that 1/4 part zoomed to a whole letter page.
How can I solve this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Are you using the beta, B2TR, or RTM? This problem should be corrected in
the latter two, I believe. If not, it is usually caused by switching
resolution (from draft to normal) after starting the program; if you change
print quality before starting Word, you will not see the problem. You can
also save to PDF without issues.