claeschrister

Default Insert Clip art

I'm using WORD 2003 and XP PRO with SP2. When I try to insert a clipart into
a Word documt I receive a Error message "Error! Not a valid embedded object".
When I try to paste Corel Draw pictures they don't show up, only a black
frame and a red X in the left corner.
The "funny" thing is that when I log on to the computer as administrator the
Corel Draw obejcts are showed correctly.
Anyone that give suggestions about what can cause this?

claeschrister

Just tested with the clipart as administrator on the same computer again. As
Administrator it works perfectly to insert the clipart.
What settings shall be changed so that I can insert cliparts as a normal user?