Batii

Default I don't want start new e-mails in Word 2003 but only in Outlook Ex

I use Outlook Express as my default mail application. Since I installed MS
Word 2003 any time (even though Outlook Express IS a default application)
when I try to send pictures using picasa with settings - use my default mail
application or even with manual settings when I point to Outlook Ex, all
files go to MS Word - mail interface;
How to get rid of this option ?

Thank you vary much for any help.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

In Outlook Express, under ToolsOptionsConnection, click on the Change
button and then on the dialog that appears, select the Programs tab and
change the Email setting to Outlook Express. I am not sure that will do it,
but if it was sett to Outlook and under Outlook, Word is set as the editor
for the email program, you may instantiate Word under the circumstances that
you mention.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.