Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
James James is offline

Default Word 2003 Question. Can I paste a google or other map into word?

Can anyone let me know how I can cut and past a map (google or other) into a
word 2003 document? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Use a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"james" wrote in message
Can anyone let me know how I can cut and past a map (google or other) into
word 2003 document? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The way I do this is to ask for a printable map and "print" it to the SnagIt
printer, then crop as required and save as a JPEG. Then insert in Word.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Use a screenshot.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"james" wrote in message
Can anyone let me know how I can cut and past a map (google or other)
into a
word 2003 document? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I like using SnagIt to edit maps. I use arrows that curve somewhat parallel
to the road then I add rectangles for buildings/landmarks. My maps are quite
nice and require very little text to supplement them.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]