Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Coop Coop is offline

Default Jumping page view

As I am typing near the end of a page in print view (haven't tried other
views) zoomed to 120%, the view jumps to the top of the page so that I cannot
see what I am typing. I have to either scroll down manually, or type several
more lines before the view jumps down to the bottom of the page again.
Ideas?