MDatCSC

Default Unable to Open Hyperlinked PDF Documents

I updated my office2000 to sp3 and now I'm not able to open hyperlinks in
documents. These are PDF files and I have the adobe full version installed. I
un-installed it and re-installed it but no luck, it will open all other pdf
documents and create pdf's but not a CD or data with pdf hyperlinks in it.

Can you assist me with getting my adobe re-assosiated with word to open
these pdf files embedded into a word document.
Shauna Kelly

Hi

If you open Windows Explorer and double-click a PDF file does it open with
Acrobat? If not, try this. Open Windows Explorer. Tools Folder Options.
Click the File Types tab and wait for a moment for the list to be displayed.
Scroll down to PDF. The dialog box will tell you want program is designated
to open files with a .PDF extension. If it's not Acrobat, click Change and
select the appropriate program.

If that doesn't solve the problem and no-one else here has a solution, try
the support forums at www.adobe.com.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word